Digital Yacht at Boot 2023 Düsseldorf
Happy New Year 2023!
We are back in action at boat shows and you can find Digital Yacht exhibiting at Boot 2023 (Dusseldorf) D07/Hall 10 - Europe's biggest boat show from 21-29 Jan. We've exciting new products, great offers and some innovative solution ideas for AIS, internet connectivity afloat, instruments, wireless gateways and PC navigation.
New products for 2023 launching:
- NavAlert: Alarm and monitoring system for any NMEA 2000 network with 4G messaging via the 4G Xtream
- 5G Xtream: Our new solution for reliable and ultra fast 5G internet access on board. As the name suggests, the 5GXtream is compatible with the new 5G technology and comes with 4 antennas to provide a super fast, high quality connection.
- EngineLink: A NMEA 2000 wifi server designed to stream NMEA 2000 engine and navigation data to apps on smartphones, tablets, iPads and PCs. Compatible with modern outboards and engines (and electric ones too!), it will allow easy displays of engine data via NMEA 2000 and its web interface. AIS and boat GPS navigation data also available for apps like Navionics, NavLink, TZ, Weather 4D, SailGrib and more....
- iSeaSense - An on-board wireless instrument solution with depth, speed, wind, GPS and compass sensors all coupled to a wireless and NMEA 2000 interface.
- AIDentifier - A portable self contained AIS beacon that's ideal for tracking any boat, market, buoy or maritime asset
Boot 2023 is also full of other exciting new boats and products - check out the interactive map by clicking here.
Need to make a specific appointment with one of our technical experts for pre or post sales technical advice? - Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll fix a convenient time.
- Find us: Hall 10, booth D07
- Place: Düsseldorf Messe
- Dates: 21-29 January 2023, from 10am to 6pm
The Digital Yacht EU team