The new Aqua Compact Pro marine PC is now available. Despite its tiny size (it really does fit in the palm of your hand!), it features a powerful 5th generation Intel i3 processor with HD5500 graphics capable of supporting the most demanding applications - even Furuno/Nobeltec TZT 3D charting and radar functionality.
PCs make a lot of sense on board offering value, updateable applications and a wide degree of functionality. Laptops are not designed for the marine environment and consume a lot of power so a dedicated installation is preferable.
- The perfect solution for demanding navigation applications like MaxSea/Nobeltec TimeZero even with radar and 3D integration
- Direct DC 10-18V operation – no power hungry inverters or AC requirement
- Power consumption typically 20W
- 8GB RAM and Windows 10 operating system
- Built in 801.11AC wifi, ethernet and Bluetooth connectivity
- Dual video out (mini HDMI and Displayport) with HD5500 graphics and support for displays up to 4K for ultra high definition viewing
- Super fast and ultra reliable 160GB SSD
- 4 x USB 3 ports
- Measures just 11.5 x 11 x 5 cm
- Easy mounting on to vertical or horizontal surfaces – even under-sling from a shelf
For a complete package, utilise our SmarterTrack PC Navigation software - it can even share Navionics charting data from regular Navionic's chart cartridges so makes a perfect PC-Plotter combo solution.
We will also offer a USB version of our MUX100 to easily allow interfacing with multiple NMEA 0183 connections and the Aqua Compact Pro can also be used with 3rd party NMEA 2000 to USB adaptors.
The Aqua Compact Pro is priced at £795/US$1295/€1135 (excluding VAT if applicable)
UPC 081159830502 PART NUMBER ZDIGAQCP
You can download a summary data sheet from the link below
The Digital Yacht Team
EUROPE + 44 1179 55 44 74
US 978 277 1234